Seeing as I feel like I am hungover from yesterdays party I thought this would be the ideal gentle meme to do. Requires not too much stress, no preparing anything and definitely no making rice (which actually turned out quite good!!).
I have been tagged by the lovely Jess from Mum2BabyInsomniac to join in with this Christmas themed Meme created by Carolin from Mummy Alarm.
1. The Christmas song I can even listen to in June is…
All I want for Christmas is You. By Mariah Carey!
2. Hot chocolate, egg nog or mulled wine?
Hot chocolate! Egg nog is a bit bleurgh!
3. When do you put your decorations up?
Usually the first week of Xmas but this year it’s been birthday decorations first and they really are all over the place!
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner?
Christmas dinner with all the trimmings but with chicken. I don’t really like Turkey very much. Oh and we are having birthday cake too for party number 2!
5. What’s your favourite Christmas tradition?
Giving presents to the kiddies. The look on their faces is the best. Shortly followed by Christmas dinner of course!
6. Have you ever gone carole singing?
Umm, nope! I’ve been in the Christmas choir a lot as a child though. Does that count? No? Ok, no then.
7. When did you discover the truth about Santa?
I think I was about 8 and I’m not sure how I knew but my brother and I left out secret sacks (shopping bags!!)for Santa to fill because we were being greedy. We knew something was amiss when they were still empty the next day. Discovery of the tooth fairy is a very similar story!
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
We don’t really have a Xmas tree… Is that bad? I do like to chuck tinsel on it when I do have one though!!
10. All I want for Christmas is…..
A holidaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!! To New York. Is that too much to ask?? We can leave baby at Naanis house and he can have his own little holiday. So, can I?
Now I tag –