I am finally doing this! The 12 question meme…(which is 11 questions in one case)…but I got tagged by 3 lovely people (@L_A_C_E, @Rachey320 and @bessytweets and wanted to answer them all. (You might want to make yourself a cuppa!)
So the rules are
1. Answer the questions set for you…
2. Set 12 new questions
3. Tag some equally nice folk.
Questions from Lace
1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy?
Yes I love what I do. I’ve always wanted to work in IT, in a big organisation and part of a big “machine”. I still can’t get used to being part time though. That’s a lot harder than I ever thought it would be.
2. Do you blog for fun? Or do people and life irritate you that much you need to get it out somewhere?I started blogging because I was fed up of moaning about lack of sleep and not remembering any of Baby Z’s milestones. (And not remembering much else really!) I love capturing it all and its become a lot more than just blogging about the baby.
3. If you could do any job in the world what would it be? Ummm…what I do now but with lots of international travel thrown in. That would be great!
4. If you were a lion? No I’m kidding, I hate those types of questions because I can’t answer them because I think they are silly. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be?
Elizabeth Bennet. She marries Mr Darcy doesn’t she!
5. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity? Both. Sometimes its just nice to sit next to each other in silence. Then ask “what are you thinking?” (Just kidding. I never do that.)
6. When choosing an outfit, do you buy it based on shoes you have or the purse you plan on buying with it? Mostly I buy when I see an outfit I like. I once had a dress designed around a handbag though.
7. Do you have the amount of children you wanted or did you want more/less? I’d love one more. Then we’ll see about more.
8. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another? I wouldn’t have minded being a paediatrician because I love children but I’m not smart enough.
9. Which chore do you dislike doing the most? I really really hate taking the rubbish out. Or the recycling. I will let it pile up till the OH does it. My OH and I have regular arguments about it
10. If you had a favourite sport what would it be? It would be swimming (If I could swim!) and I would be ace!!
11. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live? Probably London or New York. But then I’d get home sick and move closer to my friends and family again.
1. What’s your favourite time of day? Evening when its me, the OH and Baby Z altogether.
2. Where would you most like to visit and who with? New York with my OH or with my friends.
3. Which superpower would you have for a day? Can I read people’s minds? I’d have a LOT of fun with that!
4. Favourite song? Father Figure – George Michael
5. Which skill would you like to learn? Swimming (Is that a skill?)
6. What made you laugh today? Baby Z swallowing all the peas without a single chew.
7. Ideal breakfast? Pancakes, scrambled eggs, beans, toast, sausages.
8. Sunset or sunrise? Sunrise
9. What’s your favourite board game? Monopoly
10. Best biscuit to have with a cuppa? Has to be a digestive
11. Favourite place in the UK? London
12. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? Having a bit of a lie in and having a fairly relaxing day.
Here are my 12 questions:-
1. What is your starsign and do you believe in horoscopes etc? Leo – I always say I don’t but then I look at people and say “what a typical Virgo”
2. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be? Umm. Not much. Maybe I would have gone to New York a lot earlier (I know, I’m obsessed with New York!).
3. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why? Cancer research. There is a lot of cancer that’s passed through my family and friends and without the research some might not have been here today. Excellent cause.
4. Favourite chocolate bar? I’m more a crisps person but I do like a Galaxy.
5. Should smoking be legal? What are your views on the smoking ban in public places? No. I don’t mind people smoking in public places but not near the kids please.
6. Why do you blog? It started off recording Baby Z memories and has turned into something a lot more.
7. Who is your celebrity crush? Michael Fassbender
8. Do you have a favourite author? Not really, I like a few authors. My last “author” obsession was when I was a teen and I read all of Anne Fine!
9. Can you play any musical instruments? If not, what would you choose to learn? I can play a recorder (which technically means I can play a saxophone).
10. How many siblings do you have? 2 Brothers
11. Do you have any tattoos? Nope
12. What would your ideal car be? Can I have a Z4 for a bit?
My 12 QUESTIONS:
- Describe yourself in one short sentence
- Tea or Coffee?
- Do you like where you live? If not, where would you like to live?
- Your favorite holiday of all time?
- What do you look for in a spouse/other half?
- Favourite book?
- Worst meal you’ve had?
- What do you do to relax in the evening?
- Do you get on with your siblings?
- Do you have any regrets?
- Russell Brand – Yay or Nay?
- Best Baby advice anyone has ever given you?